******The usage of Embroidery Frame:
- Unscrew the screws above the embroidery frame, and divide the inner and outer rings of the embroidery frame.
- Take out the inner ring and the embroidered cloth, cover the embroidered cloth on the inner ring, the inner ring is located in the center.
- Take out the outer ring, put the outer ring on the embroidered cloth and the inner ring, and turn the screw.
- Straighten the embroidered cloth outward along the edge of the embroidery frame and tighten the screws at the same time to make the embroidery fabric tight and fixed on the embroidery frame.
- Insert the threader into the Punch Needle from the needle point and completely through its barrel until it comes out the opposite end of the punch needle.
- Insert thread /yarn into the Threader Loop and pull the Threader back out of the needle.
- Pull the thread /yarn downward out of the Threader Tip end and remove the thread or yarn from the threader.
- Insert the Threader through the Needle Eye from the Needle Back of the needle tip.
- Place the end of the thread /yarn into the Threader and pull the threader back out of the needle eye.
- Pull the thread /yarn downward out of the threader tip and remove the thread /yarn from the threader.
- Threading completed.
******HOLDING THE NEEDLE:
- Hold the punch needle on its Grip.
- Face the Needle Front (Bevel) in intended direction and keep in a vertical position.
******HOW TO STITCH:
- The pattern has been drawn on the embroidered cloth. If there is a water erasable pen, you can freely draw the desired pattern on the embroidered cloth. If you make a mistake, you can wipe it off with wet paper.
- Hold the poking needle with the needle slanting toward the outside, find a starting point, and start poking along the track on the embroidered cloth with the pattern already drawn.
- After the first needle is poked in, turn over to the back of the embroidery stretch, pull the head of the wool out, and leave it at about 5cm.
- The slant of the needle points toward the position to be stamped, and along the pattern, the slant of the needle faces upwards, each needle is about 5mm apart (3-4 grids), and the needle must be poked in every time.
- The needle is advancing against the surface of the fabric. Where there are corners and arcs, you can turn the embroidery stretch or turn the bevel of the needle along with it. The bevel of the needle is always facing the pattern line on the embroidery cloth.
- If there are holes in the embroidered cloth, you can level it by hand to arrange it back to a flat state.
- If the poking is not good, you can pull the line back and re-poke it.
- The line segment distance between each needle should not be too long. Repeat the stamping circle by circle along the pattern until the pattern is full.
- Cut the thread from the back of the embroidery frame, you can use the needle to rearrange the unpicked position, and adjust the shorter thread to the same height.
- Depending on the pattern, if there are small decorative items such as eyes, you need to glue them in place.
- Cut the embroidered cloth into a circle or a square, apply alcohol glue around the embroidered cloth, and stick the embroidered cloth inward. Glue the non-woven fabric to the back of the embroidery frame.
- The production is completed.
Any problems,please feel free to contact us!
TEACHING VIDEO(Reference example)